Understanding Office 365 and SharePoint
Course Duration: One Day
This course is suitable for those using Office 365 / SharePoint Online.
An Office 365 / SharePoint Online training environment is used for attendees.
Ask us about running this onsite for your team!
NEXT COURSE – Tauranga – 22 November 2018
PRICE: $775 (plus GST)
We are excited to present this course utilising our NEW online platform – this means ALL attendees get access to course materials online, after the course. Online access to modules as listed in the course outline will be given to attendees as part of this special one-time offer. This is for a period of 1 month following the course: a value of $350.00.
Interested in our online offering? It is being launched in November! – For updates subscribe here.
This course is designed for people who are new to Office 365 and SharePoint and want to quickly get up to speed with the basics of creating and managing a SharePoint site. It covers key out-of-the-box functionality to help you start managing information more effectively.
It also includes an Office 365 capability demonstration – not only so you can see what apps there are, but also help you think about opportunities for improvement through integration between SharePoint and other applications.
- Power Users;
- Site Administrators;
- Project Managers;
- people wanting to learn the “how-to” of SharePoint building blocks and functionality;
- anyone who needs to look after their SharePoint site, make modifications and improve on what you already have!
By the end of this course attendees will be able to:
- Describe how the apps within Office 365 can meet business needs
- Identify key technology concepts associated with SharePoint
- Create and configure document libraries and lists
- Create effective views
- Effectively work with documents
- Identify what MS Teams involves, and when it could be used
- Create modern pages and use them to display webparts
MODULE 1: Office 365 Capability
- Meet Office 365
- Mobile Me
- Me with a colleague
- Me in a team
- Me as part of an organisation
- Me as a learner
MODULE 2: SharePoint Planning
- SharePoint Key Concepts
- SharePoint Sites
- Roles and SharePoint Permission
- SharePoint planning considerations
MODULE 3: SharePoint Pages for Providing Key Information
- The Fundamentals
- Editing your Home page
- Creating pages
- Navigation Elements
MODULE 4: SharePoint Libraries and File Management
- Introducing Libraries
- Using Libraries
- Metadata Columns
- Managing Views
- Library Settings
MODULE 5: SharePoint Lists
- Introducing Lists
- Creating Lists
- Working with lists
- OneNote for Productivity
|22 November 2018