O365 Business Capability Workshop
Course Duration: Two Hours
Ask us about running this on-site for your team.
Course Cost: $750* (plus GST)
The course cost is per workshop
(unlimited number of attendees).
*Cost is dependent on location – please enquire.
This two-hour workshop at your workplace is designed to provide a high-level overview of how Office 365 can help your organisation improve efficiency and manage information effectively.
An open mind!
- Have you got Office 365 and still wonder what to do with it?
- Do you need an overview of the actual business capability that Office 365 provides to organisations – the features, functionality and benefits?
- Do you understand how O365 APPs REALLY improve productivity for users?
- Would you like to learn more about the most effective parts of SharePoint, OneNote, Planner and other tools that save time, help us work smarter, and develop efficiencies?
- Do you want to see the various tools in action TOGETHER (to help decide WHEN to use WHAT).
- View the new functionality of Office 365 including Stream for Videos, Planner and To Do for Task Management, Microsoft Teams for Collaboration, Delve for searching and surfacing relevant information, Sway for presentations and Forms for Quizzes.
This workshop is ideal for Executives, Business Champions, IT Teams, Project Managers, Decision Makers and anyone looking to implement Office 365; to help them understand what Office 365 can offer their business.
Bring your whole team!
ShareThePoint Ltd. provides SharePoint/O365 Training around New Zealand. Debbie Ireland, a SharePoint Trainer, developed this session based on requests from several organisations that needed clarification on what it is that Office 365 does (from a business perspective). It can be a pre-cursor to future training, or help to define current projects and priorities.
The O365 Business Capability Workshop covers the following topics:
- Encouraging collaboration and driving team work
- Helping people to communicate easily
- Improving business processes to make them more efficient
- Reducing paper and email traffic
Facilitator: Debbie Ireland
Debbie is the Managing Director of ShareThePoint Ltd, a New Zealand company which specialises in Office 365 training and consulting.
Debbie is experienced in managing IT projects across a number of industries. She has been working with SharePoint since 2005. Debbie’s focus is in helping people understand the business capability and productivity gains that Office 365, SharePoint and related technologies can provide. Debbie also organises Digital Workplace (was SharePoint) Conferences in New Zealand and Australia.