O365 Business Capability Workshop
Course Duration: Two Hours
Ask us about running this on-site for your team.
Course Cost: $750* (plus GST)
The course cost is per workshop
(unlimited number of attendees).
*Cost is dependent on location – please enquire.
This is an Office 365 Business Capability Course that takes you on a guided discovery working as an individual, with colleagues, as part of a team and within your organisation. What’s In It for ME!
- Do you need an overview of the actual business capability that Office 365 provides to organisations – the features, functionality and benefits?
- Have you got Office 365 and still wonder what to do with it?
- Do you understand how Office 365 Apps REALLY improve productivity for users?
- Would you like to learn more about the most effective parts of Teams, SharePoint, OneNote, Planner and other tools that save time, help us work smarter, and develop efficiencies?
- Do you want to see the various tools in action TOGETHER (to help decide WHEN to use WHAT) – from a business perspective – real-world examples and demonstrations to put it all in perspective?
- View the functionality of Office 365 including OneDrive, Stream for Videos, Planner and To Do for Task Management, Microsoft Teams for Collaboration, Delve for searching and surfacing relevant information, Sway for presentations and Forms for Quizzes SharePoint for Organisation wide Intranets.
It can be a pre-cursor to future training, or help to define current projects and priorities.
This webinar is suitable for anyone looking to discover what Office 365 is and what it offers from a business perspective.
It is for EVERYONE! Small, Medium and large organisations, anyone who wants to discover what is possible and see it demonstrated with live examples.
The following roles especially have found immense value in these sessions:
- Project teams in charge of the Office 365 deployment, Project Managers and Change Managers
- Senior Management – so they know what they are in for!
- Sponsors from various business areas
- Operational roles including those trying to drive adoption
- Learning and Development staff (trainers) and Human Resources
- Support Roles – IT, Digital Services and anyone who needs to support the implementation
ANYONE who may need to be involved in the initial decision making around the roll out of Office 365 and related technologies.
An open mind!
Bring your whole team!
ShareThePoint Ltd. provides SharePoint/O365 Training around New Zealand. Debbie Ireland, a SharePoint Trainer, developed this session based on requests from several organisations that needed clarification on what it is that Office 365 does (from a business perspective). It can be a pre-cursor to future training, or help to define current projects and priorities.
Facilitator: Debbie Ireland
Debbie is the Managing Director of ShareThePoint Ltd, a New Zealand company which specialises in Office 365 training and consulting.
Debbie is experienced in managing IT projects across a number of industries. She has been working with SharePoint since 2005. Debbie’s focus is in helping people understand the business capability and productivity gains that Office 365, SharePoint and related technologies can provide. Debbie also organises Digital Workplace (was SharePoint) Conferences in New Zealand and Australia.