Course Duration: Half Day
This is a 4-hour workshop-style hands-on training session.
This can also be on-site help for a group of your staff –
ask us about pricing to run this for your team!
See list of upcoming courses at the bottom of this page.
PRICE: $299 (plus GST)
Office 365 has a myriad of tools (not just SharePoint!) that enable us to work more productively. They can be, however, overwhelming! Let’s make it simple!
This course explores what’s possible in the tools offered by O365. Experience USING the tools. Figure out what could work for your company.
The challenge in most cases is:
- I don’t know what I don’t know;
- I don’t know when to use what tool.
Take a guided discovery through the new ways of working; gathering insight into how to USE the tools in a cohesive, practical and enhancing manner.
Learn some new tips and tricks using collaboration tools including Delve, OneNote, SharePoint Sites, OneDrive, Teams, and Planner for Tasks.
Join in full immersion exercises that will have you experiencing the integration of all these tools to make your personal work activities more seamless and your team more productive.
Get more from what you have, and be the leader to encourage your staff to do the same.
- Those who want to understand what is possible and how it all works together;
- anyone wanting to use more of the tools offered by Office 365 (and not sure where to start);
- anyone using SharePoint for document management who is wondering what else it is capable of;
- those managing (or part of) a team about to embark on a SharePoint / Office 365 Project and want to understand more;
- and anyone who simply wants to be more informed about Office 365.
However, if you want to learn how to build sites, lists and libraries, the Understanding SharePoint/O365 course is for you.
At the end of the course, attendees should have:
- An understanding of how to use the tools in Office 365 to get more from what you have
- An understanding of which tools to use for which purpose.
Attendees should have experience with Internet Explorer (or equivalent browser) and Office products such as Word, Excel or Outlook. Previous experience with SharePoint (any version) is ideal, but not required.