WHAT: O365 Discovery Session
WHEN: 12 April 10:30 – 11:30am
WHERE: The Basestation
. 148 Durham Street, Tauranga (MAP)
WHY: This is an introductory session to explore the capability
. within the Office 365 suite of APPS
COST: FREE to attend but registrations are necessary.
. Please register here
- Have you got Office 365 and still wonder what to do with it? (Or are you ONLY using Email and want to understand what else you have?)
- Do you need an overview of the actual business capability that Office 365 provides to organisations – the features, functionality and productivity gains that are possible?
- Do you want to see the various tools in action TOGETHER (to help decide WHEN to use WHAT).
Take a guided discovery tour of Office 365 (including new features!) used in a practical business manner to demonstrate what they can do for you.
See apps like :
- Planner and To Do for Task Management,
- SharePoint and the NEW Modern pages and Communication Sites for News and Management of Organisation Documents and Events
- Microsoft Teams for Collaboration and Conversations
- Delve for searching and surfacing relevant information,
- Sway for presentations
- OneDrive for personal document storage
- Forms for Process Improvement and Quizzes.
- Stream for Videos,
- Mobile use including Email and Calendar
- OneNote for Electronic Notetaking
- And a combination of these tools above used effectively together
This workshop is ideal for Executives, Business Champions, IT Teams, Project Managers, Decision Makers and anyone looking to implement Office 365 (or already using Office 365).
Bring your whole team!
ShareThePoint Ltd. provides SharePoint/O365 Training around New Zealand. Debbie Ireland developed this session based on requests from several organisations that needed clarification on what it is that Office 365 does (from a business perspective). It can be a pre-cursor to future training or help to define current projects and priorities.
Facilitator: Debbie Ireland
Debbie is the Managing Director of ShareThePoint Ltd, a New Zealand company which specialises in Office 365 and SharePoint training.
Debbie is experienced in managing IT projects across a number of industries. She has been working with SharePoint since 2005. Debbie’s focus is in helping people understand the business capability and productivity gains that Office 365, SharePoint and related technologies can provide. Debbie also organises Digital Workplace (was SharePoint) Conferences in New Zealand and Australia.
WIN a free ticket to the Digital Workplace Conference – 1-2 May – must be present to win.
TWO free tickets being given away at the event, worth $1,207.50
Upcoming Training in Tauranga