Auckland 29 April 2019, Price: $750 (plus GST) per person REGISTER NOW
(This is a PRE Digital Workplace 2019 Conference workshop)
In our daily lives we consume photographs, instant messages, news and keep in touch with 400 of our friends, without the slightest regard for how it all works in the background.
Technology has not only become ubiquitous but also part of our daily lives. With Microsoft 365 (Office 365), moving organisations to the cloud so that they can become a digital first business has become as easy as communicating with a friend 16 000kms away via Facebook.
So what stops organisations from moving their business from on-prem to the cloud?
The Purpose of the Workshop
- Break down the barriers to moving to the cloud
- Assist organisations in transforming their IT support model
- Arm IT as well as business with the right tools for improved digital literacy and user adoption
- Quell the fears and dispel the concerns about cloud technology
- Provide attendees with an overview of the services available in the Microsoft cloud
- Hands-on experience in using Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, OneNote and Planner to create a Digital Workplace culture
Session 1 (2.5 hours) 9:30am – 12:00pm
- Office (Microsoft) 365 overview of Apps and services (includes short demo of each)
- Digital Literacy & ROI on Training
- Calculating ROI on Solutions & Training and how to document this
- What’s new in Microsoft Office (released last 3 years)
- IT / Business Roles and how these have (should) change
Session 2 (2.5 hours) 1:00pm – 3:30pm
- Digital Workplace
- Overview of new Information Architecture (Teams / Hub Sites /SharePoint Communication Sites)
- New Ways of Working: SharePoint, Teams, OneNote, Planner and OneDrive (Skype for Business)
This course is intended for Business & IT Decision Makers as well as Citizen Developers
BYOD – The second half of the course will cover new way of working in Microsoft Teams and having access to laptop would be beneficial, although not compulsory.
By working through the above sessions, attendees will be equipped with the necessary understanding of how Microsoft 365 and the great Microsoft cloud can foster innovation and growth at all levels within business.
Own laptop – Windows OS (Mac users will also benefit from course).
Digital Care Pack with all resources, examples and videos.
Instructor: Tracy van der Schyff
Facilitating the evolution of human capabilities: Tracy’s passion is to empower people and therefore training and change management lie close to her heart. Her Mission is to positively impact WHAT and HOW people create, as she believes that what we design / create, designs / creates us back (Ontological Design). It is about enabling others to serve themselves better, expand their possibilities, increase their capacity to learn, act more effectively and better design their future.