SharePoint/O365 Business Capability Workshop
Course Cost: $750 (plus GST)
The course cost is per workshop
(unlimited number of attendees).
This two-hour workshop at your workplace is designed to provide a high-level overview of how SharePoint can help your organisation improve efficiency and manage information effectively.
An open mind!
- Have you got SharePoint/Office 365 and still wonder what to do with it?
- Do you need an overview of the actual business capability that SharePoint provides to organisations – the features, functionality and benefits?
- Do you understand how SharePoint/O365 REALLY improves productivity for users?
- Would you like to learn more about the most effective parts of SharePoint that save time, help us work smarter, and develop efficiencies?
Learn how to get the most out of your deployments by implementing a sample of simple, but effective things that have been proven to work. This session looks at a range of features of SharePoint/O365 and their impact on organisations.
This workshop is ideal for Executives, Business Champions, IT Teams, Project Managers, Decision Makers and anyone looking to implement SharePoint; to help them understand what SharePoint can offer their business. It is also useful to anyone already developing, configuring or administering sites – to ensure what you build, will be used.
Bring your whole team!
ShareThePoint Ltd. provides SharePoint/O365 Training around New Zealand. Debbie Ireland, a SharePoint Trainer, developed this session based on requests from several organisations that needed clarification on what it is that SharePoint does (from a business perspective). It can be a pre-cursor to future training, or help to define current projects and priorities.
The SharePoint/O365 Business Capability Workshop covers the following topics:
- Encouraging collaboration and driving team work
- Helping people to communicate easily
- Improving business processes to make them more efficient
- Reducing paper and email traffic
- Leveraging metadata
- Integrating with Office
- Making document and record management work for your business
- Visualising data and ensuring key information is available to help decision making
- Maximising search results and making information easy to find!
- Also view the new functionality of Office 365 including Stream for Videos, Planner for Task Management and Delve for searching and surfacing relevant information.
Instructor: Debbie Ireland
Debbie is the Managing Director of ShareThePoint Ltd, a New Zealand company which specialises in SharePoint training and consulting.
Debbie is experienced in managing IT projects across a number of industries. She has been working with SharePoint since 2005. Debbie’s focus is in helping people understand the business capability and productivity gains that SharePoint and related technologies can provide. Debbie also organises Digital Workplace (was SharePoint) Conferences in New Zealand and Australia.