How does it work?
- All your Microsoft Office files (PowerPoint, Publisher, OneNote, Visio, Word and Excel) are transferred to SharePoint.
- All your images will be transferred.
- The existing folder structure and documents will be maintained.
- All illegal characters in the file and folder names will be removed.
- Any other applications (including Microsoft Access databases) are not included in the transfer and need to be assessed separately.
- The documents are transferred in the current structure. To take full advantage of the benefits of SharePoint (and ease of use, and search) you will need to add metadata, views, dashboard pages and other document management features. For this purpose a recommendations document will be provided, including indicative pricing.
- For continued support and training, we recommend a subscription to the SharePoint SOS Programme.
What do you need to do ?
- You will need to provide the requirements to map the groups and users for permissions to be applied.
- You will need to do a clean up of your existing File Shares to ensure only relevant information is transferred.
How much does it cost?
$2,500 (plus GST) (for first 200 GB)
- Initial requirements discussion (online) and specification of what will be transferred.
- Migration of files as specified.
- A set of recommendations on “where to next” for your document structure and use.
- A one-hour online training session on how work with your documents in SharePoint.